Home

Friday, May 21, 2010

In school now... haiz. I got very low for radio plays thing.
Lit: 26/35
LS: 8/20
PS: 18/20
IHSS: 8/15
Math: 29/50
Radio Plays: 55.5%
I forgot MTL scores.
Yay at least I got the highest in class for Lit. :D

Haiz next week is the camp. I really really really really really really really really really really don't want to go. Last time I went, after the camp I got a suspected case of dengue DAMN.
Plus I still haven't do MRLC and SAC and A LOT OF THINGS!!!

But if I go there are also a lot of nice things to see.

BUT I decided to ___ __ ___ ____. HAH!
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha


WE JUST KNEW FROM PING YU MS BONG IS LEAVING AT END OF TERM 2!


Tats just saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Ms Bong is a nice teacher (although we did horribly for LS).


I'm gonna try 2 post a nice random video 4 every blog entry so keep watch :)


Trololo Butt Scratching Reaction



No comments:

Post a Comment