Home

Monday, May 24, 2010

Today we are supposed to go camping. Well, at least I am supposed to go camping, but I'm... eh... Kinda sick. Well I hope those camp people will have fun. Yesterday-I mean today-I had dream about camp. It stars me, Cheng jin and Squishy. We were carrying luggage bags for the camp, and we were at the place on the 5th floor near the elevators. BUT the place had air-conditioner. Awesome right? We were talking about camp stuff, and Miss Koh appeared, telling us to hurry up. CJ also told me the same thing. When I woke up from that dream, I found out I forgot to off the toilet light (it was on for 5 hours!!!???).


My mom wants me to play the BWV 1001 Siciliana part, but I like the Allegro part. THen, she told me to ask Mr Lim (Lim Soon Lee) to teach me the "Sunlight over Tashkurgan". Same as CJ!!! Hopefully I will play it very it well. DEFINITELY! ABSOLUTELY!


Here are some reasons why I like blue and red.


BLUE:


  • Water
  • Sea
  • Sky
  • My favorite ice cream
  • Calm
  • Ice
  • Blueberries
RED:


  • Blood (positive view of it)
  • Fire
  • Flowers
  • Raspberry
  • Strawberry
  • Watermelon :D
AWESOME SAUCE


P.S. I decided not to put the Video Bar, 'cause its too irritating...


BWV 1001 Allegro
Vitali Chaconne in g minor 

No comments:

Post a Comment